Jesus. It's March.
I can't say what I've been doing since December, when I told you about my dying car. That being said, I might as well start with a car update. So after that one time when it died in the rain, I got it "fixed." Then last month, it died again. Again, in the rain. Oddly only a few blocks from where it first died. Maybe it hates that neighborhood. My mechanic convinced me that that second dying was totally unrelated to the first death, and since I trust him enough, I ponied up more money and paid the man again. For something else. Forgive me for forgetting exactly what broke the first time, or the second for that matter. I decided I don't have enough money to buy a whole new car, so I might as well throw money at this one. Enough about the automobile.
More importantly, I didn't have money for a new car because I decided to spend it all on a European escapade instead. We leave in two weeks. France and Italy. C'est bon. If I was a better person, i would challenge myself to blog my travels. Instead, I plan to drink a lot. And eat a lot. And walk around a lot. That's about as ambitious as I plan to get.
I also painted my fingernails and am making sure to keep my left ring finger especially good looking in case anybody decides to put a ring on it. Couples in their early thirties do that when they go to Europe. Or so I've heard. Last week, I did freak out right on schedule and accidentally told my mate that I'm not ready to get engaged yet, so I think I successfully screwed the pooch on that proposal. But one never knows. Time's a wastin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you aren't keeping a blog, at least show me some pictures when you get back.
ReplyDelete